| agape |
| & change is the only constant |
|
Friday, July 21, 2006
When reality explodes in your face tonight, after checking the vj website to see if ______ and you realize how badly you just screwed up academically.. Its more than just the big talk about how I messed up badly. Its not that bad a CDSS but I know I could have done so much more. Calibre only comes along with hard work. To wipe up this mess, I’ll have to adhere strictly to my plan, that is: Study whenever I can in school. Not to fool around or take part in senseless chatter. So that when I come home, I can talk on phone/spend time with family/watch tv and sleep. That sounds so easily accomplished but when you come home earliest 8 on a daily basis, and realize that’s not the busy lifestyle you really need, such deals sounds like the BEST THING IN LIFE. I cant even have a good meal with my family at all! Unless I forsake meeting him =/ Ahh nevermind! TGIF! It’ll be a great weekend ((: all planned out. Rather peeved from half an hour ago. Don’t wallow in self pity if you are doing so. We’re here to help but you’re not caring. So today we wore the SIA costume (denise me and wanyoong) (((: at least 20 people asked me for coffee/tea/peanuts whatsoever! Everybody send me the beauuuutifful photos okay. |